White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe From The Nibble Blog For National Peanut Butter Day January 24th
 Double PB yum: peanut butter cookies with chopped white peanut butter cups (both photos © Justin’s).
 Justin’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (a personal favorite of ours).
January 24th was National Peanut Butter Day. We baked these cookies late in the day—in just enough time to have a couple of warm cookies with a glass of milk at bedtime, and to wake up to cookies for brunch.
This recipe is from Justin’s, producer of organic, non-GMO nut butters, peanut butter cups and other PB snacks.
RECIPE: WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, softened (consistency of butter, not melted)
- 2 tablespoons Justin’s Classic Peanut Butter (or substitute)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped Justin’s White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (or substitute)
1. CREAM together with an electric stand or hand mixer the coconut oil, peanut butter, egg, sugars and vanilla. Blend at a medium speed until light and fluffy.
2. MIX the flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Fold in the peanut butter cups.
3. FORM the dough, using small scoop, into 15-20 balls about the size of a golf ball. Place on a plate and press down slightly. Cover and refrigerate the dough for at least 2 hours.
This White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe Is From The Nibble Blog For National Peanut Butter Day
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe From The Nibble Blog