10 Natural Remedies To Fix Droopy Eyelids Video
This is a new Bright Side Video with 10 natural remedies for droopy eyelids.
You will see how to improve your facial appearance with these ingredients: Cucumber, Green Tea, Ice Cubes, Aloe Vera Gel, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Chamomile Tea, Yogurt and Oatmeal. You will get instructions for making your own Natural Eye Cream to minimize sagging and improve skin elasticity. The ingredients for the Natural Eye Cream are Plain Yogurt, Aloe Vera Gel, Oatmeal and a Cucumber. It is also recommended in the video that you buy an eye serum.
10 Natural Remedies To Fix Droopy Eyelids In 2 Mins Video
Cucumber will help to tighten your skin and reduce inflammation. Cucumber contains potassium and Vitamin C which help sagging eyelids.
Put two chilled cucumber slices on your eyes. Leave them on for 15-20 minutes.
Green tea contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. Green tea helps droopy eyelids. The polyphenols in green tea will also improve skin elasticity.
After you have made green tea let it cool to room temperature. Check to make sure it is not hot.
Apply to eyelids and massage them for 10 minutes a day twice a week. You can also drink green tea for health and beauty benefits.
If you don’t have time for cucumber or green tea treatments you can use ice cubes. Put ice cubes on your eyelids for 5 – 10 minutes. Washing your face with ice or cold water will also tighten your skin.
Aloe Vera gel can be gently massaged on your eyelids.
Massage the Aloe Vera Gel on your eyelids for 5 minutes. Don’t use much pressure.
Olive oil contains antioxidants. Olive oil minimizes sagging, moisturizes skin and improves skin elasticity.
Warm 3 Tablespoons of olive oil. Check that it is not hot and massage it on your eyelids. You can leave the olive oil on overnight. Rinse your face with cold water the next day.
Coconut is a natural antibacterial and antifungal agent. Coconut oil minimizes drooping and moisturizes and rejuvenates skin.
Warm 3 Tablespoons of coconut oil. Check that it is not hot and massage it on your eyelids. You can leave the coconut oil on overnight. Rinse your face with cold water the next day.
As the egg white dries it tightens your skin.
Put some egg white on your eyelids and under your eyes. After this has dried wash it off.
After you make Chamomile Tea, put two used tea bags in fridge for 15 minutes. Put the tea bags on your closed eyes. Leave the tea bags on your eyes for 15-20 minutes. Make this ritual a part of your beauty routine for better results.
Natural Eye Cream
You can find the ingredients for this homemade eye cream in a grocery store. This natural cream will also totally revitalize your eyes.
4 Tablespoons Plain Yogurt
4 Tablepoons Aloe Vera Gel
2 Tablespoons Oatmeal
Start by peeling the cucumber and cutting 5 slices off. Combine the cucumber slices with the other ingredients. Blend the ingredients together to make a smooth thick paste.
Put the paste on your eye area for 20 minutes.
Use the natural eye cream at least twice a week.
The exercise in the video strengthens the eyelids. Repeat the exercise ten times a day.
Get enough rest
Drink enough water
Don’t eat much junk food and eat more fruit, especially grapes
Get a good eye serum
Apply the serum every evening before bed
From The Video
Each year tons of people undergo cosmetic procedures to lift their sagging droopy eyelids in hopes of achieving a more youthful look. Little do they know that you can actually take care of this problem right at home! All you’ll need is a few simple yet effective ingredients for instant results!
Don’t forget that the lifestyle you’re leading also affects this problem. For example, not getting enough sleep only increases sagging and puffiness, while good rest can prevent them altogether! The same thing goes for drinking enough water. Staying hydrated is essential for beautiful glowing skin, and the eye region is no exception. So make sure to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day, and you’ll see your skin improve almost instantly.
Green tea 1:10
Ice cubes 1:49
Aloe vera 2:17
Olive oil 2:51
Coconut oil 3:20
Egg whites 3:55
Chamomile tea 4:26
Natural eye cream 5:04
Eye exercise 5:55
#droopyeyelids #lookyoung #puffyeyes
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– Cucumbers have two secret weapons: caffeic and ascorbic acids that not only tighten your skin but reduce inflammation as well.
– Green tea’s antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties do a lot of good for your body. But this incredible natural remedy can also help you out in the beauty department, and that includes getting rid of droopy eyelids.
– Ice constricts your blood vessels, which reduces swelling and puffiness around the eyes. All you have to do is put ice cubes on your eyelids for about 5-10 minutes, and you’ll instantly see the effect!
– Aloe vera has unique anti-inflammatory properties that are quite useful for puffiness, redness, and sagging eyelids. This natural remedy tightens the skin on your eyelids and makes it more elastic.
– Olive oil is packed with crucial antioxidants that minimize sagginess around the eyes, moisturize the skin there, and improve its elasticity.
– Warm up about 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, massage your eyelids with it, and let it do its thing overnight while you’re off in dreamland. Just don’t forget to rinse your face with cold water the next morning!
– Egg whites are one of the best natural products when it comes to saggy eyelids. You see, as egg white dries, it also shrinks, which helps tighten your skin and immediately make your eyelids look smooth and lifted.
– Chamomile tea can also help you out here. So the next time you wanna make yourself and a friend some delicious chamomile tea, take the two used tea bags, put them in the fridge for about 10-15 minutes, and simply place them on your eyes.
– If you’re looking for an even more long-lasting effect, you may wanna give eye exercises a try. They basically strengthen the muscles in and around your eyelids to really reduce the droopy effect.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Bright Side On Facebook And Instagram
You can earn money by sharing this video with Uvioo.
Click the video image or link below to see the video on Uvioo and learn how you can make money sharing videos.
10 Natural Remedies To Fix Droopy Eyelids In 2 Mins
Eye Serums On Amazon